Sunday, October 25, 2009

1104...I'm Right About This: PM Ruins My Vacation

Nasty Tories have f'cked up my vacation plans and my time share. According to the Canadian Press "Canadian travellers [sic] have been told they're not welcome in Libya, in an apparent reprisal for Canada's near tongue-lashing of Moammar Gadhafi."

This all stems from a huge national party MG threw for convicted bomber Abdel Baset al-Megrahi when he the terminally ill man was repatriated from his Scottish jail cell after serving time for the killing of 270 victims killed in the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103.

In August of this year, when Mr. al-Megrahi was given a heroes welcome in Libya a spokesman for Prime Minister Stephen Harper said the action ``constituted an insult to all the victims who died, including Canadians.''

This got MG's panties all in a knot and now my vacation is ruined, ruined I tell you, ruined.

WFDS

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry for your vacation. But I have to back up the MP here - to give a heroic welcome to a terrorist is an insult and I would do much worse than just scolding some sick leader. And he reaction stating blocking the Canadians trying to spend their holidays in this country is just a proof of how sleazy Kadhafi is. Julie

    ReplyDelete