Friday, October 23, 2009

1090...Bob Rae Weighs In Re Post 1087

That's the post about Mr. Harper and his lack of interest in Canadian news.

Bob Rae posted this on my Facebook:

Bob Rae is trying to imagine the reaction if President Obama said 'I never watch American news, I only watch Canadian news...or if Sarkozy said "I only watch the BBC, I never watch the French news..." It's ridiculous


Then again if he was aware of issues that affected Canadians he would have to govern in a different way, eh?

WFDS

4 comments:

  1. Aware of issues?!

    Like say Iggy on the Arar file.

    Disgraceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said on your 1087 post and it goes for Obama and Sarkozy, how can you possibly think that they need to watch news to know what is going on in the countries they run?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be suspicious of any leader who got their "news" from news organizations. I have no doubts that they know the "news" before it appears on TV or in the paper. That's what their staff are for. Having said that, what Harper said was truly silly and he deserves to be slagged mightily for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "all knowing, all seeing" Harper. Harper doesn't know how to run a country, he only knows how to divide it!!

    ReplyDelete