You canna make this stuff up.
WKYT TV, Lexington, has the story about Richard Jones, a 52 year old man, who blew himself up realllllll good. What this stronzo was doing was smoking a cigarette, outside, the way God and man intended him to. Deal was Mr. Jones was hooked up to an oxygen tank.
Police in Rowan County say that "His family tells us he has had three prior explosions at his home for the same reason, but this one was different because it killed him."
He also blew up the family mobile home real good. Reallllllllllll good.