Sunday, February 17, 2013

5645...Lotto Winners Burning Down The House

This ain't a metaphor.  It is a trueaphor.  Denise Neil in yesterday's Wichita Eagle reports that two unnamed brother in the 7 Man Army town won 75K in the lotto and decided to celebrate the way you and I would.  With a bong, a little bit of pot, a little bit of meth, party.

Musta been a heck of a bong, not that I would know a good bong from a bad one, but this one had butane involved.   Ms. Neil writes that "The brothers were in a house in the 100 block of North Nevada Court, near Douglas and West Street, about 7 p.m. Friday...One of the brothers went to the kitchen to refuel the butane torches they planned to use to light their bongs. He emptied a couple of large cans of butane lighter fluid, leaking butane into the air."

Coppers in that town say that the butane found the pilot light on the furnace and, boom, an empty lot miraculously appears on North Nevada Court.  Yes, coppers.  Seems they went to investigate and sent one brother to hospital with 2nd degree burns and busted the other for pot and meth.


Read more here:

No comments:

Post a Comment