Friday, April 20, 2012

4509...That Crazy Tim Hudak Is Up To Stupid

Again.

The WFDS called into angry white man radio, 580 CFRA, this morning to tell cool hair guy Brian Lilley of SUN TV what I thought of Tim Hudak.

Not very much is what I think of Buffalo Tim.

I was a bit more verbose than that.  I said that I believe that when it all comes down Tuesday Mr. Hudak's caucus are going to come down with colds, the flu, what ev it takes to keep them out of the pink palace and from voting against Dwight Duncan's budget.

Proven in 2011 was that Mr. Hudak's Ontario Progressive Conservative team is weak from the ground up, especially from the ground up.  If they go again this will be the end of BT's career as Tory leader.

They will get beaten like a rented mule.


WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment