Monday, May 20, 2013

6023...Shoot Hillary In The What?

Vagina.  That is what he said.  Shoot Hillary Clinton in the vagina.

He is Pete Santilli.  Currently he is an online talk show host at www.petersantilli.com, part of the Guerilla Media Network, and he is hoping to become a national radio talk show host in the USA.  This is what he had to say about the former Secretary of State:

I want to shoot her right in the vagina and I don't want her to die right away; I want her to feel the pain and I want to look her in the eyes and I want to say, on behalf of all Americans that you've killed, on behalf of the Navy SEALS, the families of Navy SEAL Team Six who were involved in the fake hunt down of this Obama, Obama bin Laden thing, that whole fake scenario, because these Navy SEALS know the truth, they killed them all. On behalf of all of those people, I'm supporting our troops by saying we need to try, convict, and shoot Hillary Clinton in the vagina.
Mr. Santilli is a confused man.  Huffington Post, who I sourced for this bit, reports that America's Next Talk-show Star "...also criticized Obama, saying he deserves the same punishment as Clinton."

I went to Catholic school so I am not real current on my sex education but I do believe I am correct in saying that Barack Obama is vagina free.

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment