Tuesday, February 28, 2012

4285...Stephen Harper Gets His Man:SonaSaysNo

Or...does he?

Michael Sona says no.

CTVNews.ca Staff

Date: Tuesday Feb. 28, 2012 10:01 PM ET


The following is a statement from Michael Sona, who worked for the Conservative campaign in Guelph, Ont., during the last federal election. He resigned on Feb. 24 from the office of Toronto-area Conservative MP Eve Adams.


I wish to address the allegations and accusations levelled against me in the media over the last six days. I have remained silent to this point with the hope that the real guilty party would be apprehended. The rumours continue to swirl, and media are now involving my family, so I feel that it is imperative that I respond.

I had no involvement in the fraudulent phone calls, which also targeted our supporters as can be attested to by our local campaign team and phone records. On Thursday, I offered my resignation to my employer. The role of a staffer is to assist their employer in their responsibilities, and that was impossible to accomplish with the media continually repeating these rumours. It is for that reason and that reason alone that I resigned from my position.

Michael Sona


Of course he could be pulling an O.J.

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment