Monday, October 12, 2009

1016...A Conservative Comments

And I know it is a Tory; Liberals and Dips and Greens always sign their names.

Anyhow, a bit off topic, he/she/it writes:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I'll prefer to thank our soldiers in WWII who fought to keep this country free.But hey,I'm not a partisan hack so what do I know?




In reply, I will point out that if I was a partisan hack I would indicate that the Liberals also guided Canada through WW2.

But you already knew that.

WFDS

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, they guided us brilliantly. Read Farley Mowat's "And No Birds Sang" and you'll see how the Liberals did a great job. No draft until it was too late, and a leadership so out of touch with soldiers that the concept of "Leave" was unheard of. You Liberals have always been the friends of soldiers. An yes, I'm a conservative and I was a soldier. Were you? Or are you just another strutting asshole who would never consider actually sacrificing something for this country?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have all year to appreciate the soldiers, and it's truly stupid and and narrow thinking on the part of Con trolls to think only they appreciate them.

    Thanksgiving is a time for thanks regarding FOOD and I think thanks should be given to our hard working farmers who have so many challenges in producing and giving us our food.

    Life is not only about soldiers - hey, they need food too.

    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should also thank the Libs for forcing soldiers families to use food banks in the 90's while we are on the subject.

    ReplyDelete