Monday, March 1, 2010

1824...But What Do You Really Mean?

During an interview with The Hill Times Ekos pollster Frank Graves says that the
Liberal Party would be "crazy" not to force an election this spring as Prime Minister
Stephen Harper attempts to recover from his decision to suspend Parliament and
other unpopular moves.

"This is their best chance to get rid of this guy," Mr. Graves said. "He's very
resilient, the economy is going to improve, Ignatieff is not going to get any
better, I don't know why they think things will be better for them in the fall.
They're procrastinating; this is their best chance right now."

Yeah, but what do you really mean Mr. Graves?

That is the same but different from what I have been saying; I said that if the
Canadian men won gold that Mr. Harper would go to the polls.

Either way Bubba, they go, you lose.

WFDS


1 comment:

  1. With the latest leadership numbers and Iggy'performance as of late I see no reason the CPOC wouldnt wait as long as possible. If the libs get antsy and throw iggy under the bus w Dion I can't be held responsible. That does not mean I would not enjoy thr ride. Bet's still on!

    ReplyDelete