Saturday, March 13, 2010

1922...I Was Right

See WFDS Post 1917.

I told you so.

I may not know how to spell the coach of the year's name correctly [you spell it right; I spell it DeAveiro] and I may have called Lakehead the Timberwolves when they are the Thunderwolves but I did get one thing correct.

With their season on the line the University of Ottawa Gee Gees would build a big lead and then blow it.

To be precise I said that "Gazing into my chrystal ball I see the U of Zero taking a nice lead into the locker room at half time and then f*cking up royally in the third quarter."

By the way, I didn't just f'up the nickname of LU and the coach of the year's name, I also spelled crystal incorrectly.

WFDS

1 comment:

  1. o/t your posts are amazingly easy to read on the yellow background!

    ReplyDelete