Tuesday, November 24, 2009

1322...Canadian Cellphone Companies Suck

From Bowie's Blog:

Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Canadian Cellphone Companies Suck
Recommend this post
Sorry, but if you have time and money to sue each other over this kind of crap, you need to get a life.

Canada remains one of the most expensive, least competitive, least serviced cellphone areas in the world. You pay for calls both ways. Your phone is locked. Fees are hidden, and I guess I really didn't need a new reason to hate Rogers, but I got it anyway.

posted by James Bowie at 3:55 PM
1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only Rodgers, Telus and Shaw are the same way. Imagine my dismay upon returning to Canada after 10 years working in Asia where cell phones are used like ordinary phones, to find improper gouging going on by phone companies in this country practing poor service. We are being swindled by banks, retail businesses and phone companies. Cheap products from China which have been outsourched by Western companies to be found at Wal-Mart. Canadians better wake up darn soon as we are heading into the depts of third world and it not funny.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009 5:12:00 PM


I spent two plus hours on the phone with Bell today because they changed my plan and forgot to tell me that they were going to charge me for browsing minutes, which, like you, I have a lot of. My previous bill was 0.00 a month; my current one is 390 and change for 13 days. Wee bit of a jump to keep up on basketball scores, eh?

Why do they call it Customer Service?

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment