Tuesday, September 15, 2009

860...More On The Swine Flu

This morning Matthew Buechler was going to come on the radio, CKCU, with me and explain why the swine flu vaccine was and is wrong, evil, etcetera.



He didn't show.



Perhaps he didn't show because I am notorious, tic has accused me of this several times, I am notorious for using facts. Facts tend to confuse individuals like tic and perhaps Mr. Buechler, who is involved in a 911 revisionist group here in Ottawa, is an anti fact guy. Probably not but you never know.



And I sure don't know about Mr. Buechler; like I stated above, he didn't show this mornin' nor did he email, text or call.



Anyhow, this may warm his heart. Or twist his panties into a big knot.

The Daily Orange, the paper of record on campus at Syracuse University, reports that "Syracuse University Health Services had the highest turnout ever for its free seasonal flu vaccination clinic Friday. Approximately 1,600 students lined up outside Flanagan Gymnasium to receive a vaccination at the first of several clinics planned throughout the fall semester."

I would have liked to ask Mr. Buechler what he thought about that but, alas, he was a no show and I haven't heard a peep from him since.

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment