Monday, September 14, 2009

853...Great Minds Think A Like [Or Read My Blog]

I have taken a bit of a licking for not subscribing to group think and for saying that Elizabeth May is a kamikaze pilot but I am vindicated a bit by Kalvin Reid's editorial in today's Ottawa Sun where he says pretty much the same thing about her ill fated decision to run against Gary Dunn, the Minister of Sport, in Saanich-Gulf Islands.

I agree with Mr. Reid that the Green's would be better served with at least one elected MP.

Where I don't agree with Mr. Reid is when he says that he thinks Ms. May is a leader without "political acumen". Oh, no, she has a lot of political acumen it is just the self aggrandizing kind and I sincerely believe by tilting at windmills like Peter McKay in Central Nova and Mr. Dunn in Saanich-Gulf Islands, in combination with getting her face on the national debates, she is martyring herself into the cash for life confines of the Senate.

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment