Wednesday, May 6, 2009

95...Stephen Harper Does Something Right

After all these years, I knew he had it in him.

Well, I didn't know, but pleasant surprises are pleasant.

The headline in the online version of the Ottawa Citizen says it all:

Harper supports another Canadian NHL franchise

Blackberry Jim Balsillie wants to buy the money pit that is the Phoenix Coyotes [formerly the Jets of Winnipeg] and move them to Southern Ontario. My guess would be either Hamilton, Kitchener or Vaughn, but anyhow, is smart idea.

Of course the NHL is famous for rejecting smart ideas because, well, because they are maroons.

In my opinion the NHL would be well served with another team in the Greater Toronto Area, a club in Kitchener and one in Hamilton. And I am right about this. Ain't gonna happen, but I am right.

WFDS

1 comment:

  1. "95...Stephen Harper Does Something Right

    After all these years, I knew he had it in him."

    At least the Conservatives are one up on you...j/k *s*

    ReplyDelete