Friday, May 8, 2009

105...You Know What I Dislike?

Dya care?

I mean, why wouldja?

You aren't me, you don't know me and a blog is self indulgent enough with out pointing out my likes and dislikes.

Still, I opened the proverbial door soooooooo, at least for today, what I hate is bad, White bad not Black bad, rap. Bad as in yucky, terrible, weak, lame.

What brought this on was I was driving in my 5.0 with the top down trying to find some decent jams on the radio and the seek sucked 89.1CHUO and they were playing rap. Sadly it was not good rap, not the Jay Z, Mike Jones, L'il Wayne [note to music programmers: they sell tons of records coz people like them and people like them coz they are good] raps that are, well, good. No, it was bad, White bad not Black bad, rap.

So I put in my Russell Peter's CD and laughed all the way to the bank.

Literally.

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment