Thursday, May 7, 2009

100...Ottawa, the city, not the capital

I am still obsessed with the cowards who populate ZeroMeansZero, the Mayor Larry O'Brien hatefest populated by those who are hiding behind the cloak of anonymity.

I did not vote for him either but he is our mayor, show a little support.

It is said that nature abhors a vacuum yet none of the fearless civic leaders, both elected and pretenders to the various thrones in north eastern Ontario, have stepped up to fill the supposed vacuum that is the mayor's office in Ottawa.

Not that you haven't had opportunity: a bus strike, the light rail/subway issues, an impending health crisis, the stadium kerfuffle all come to mind.

Yet none of you know it alls have stepped up to the proverbial plate.

Meme chose for the many who spend their work day filling ZeroMeansZero with their libelous rants.

What's with that?

Fear factor I suppose, fear factor.

As per usual, I sign my work, not anonymously, not with a cute nick name, but with my name.

WFDS

1 comment:

  1. They have to hide behind the cloak of anonymity. They are almost certainly people who work for the City of Ottawa! They'd lose their jobs. They are providing inside information. Why is that so difficult to understand?

    And I'm glad they're there. The mayor of Ottawa is a horrible mayor and quite the idiot. I know people who have worked at the City.

    So what if he is our mayor? In a few weeks or months, he'll probably be found guilty and he won't be the mayor anymore. I don't know about you, but I don't want a crook for a mayor.

    ReplyDelete