Wednesday, May 27, 2009

151...tic Is My Only Follower

And he thinks that this Blog sucks therefore I am of the mind to deBlog, i.e. retire.

He is a member of the CKCU board who have been working on a website for about two years and he pointed out a couple of times this morning that the website that I put together yesterday in two hours totally sucks and that their website that they have been working on for f'ing ever will be so much better than mine.

I guess I have no choice but to pack it in; I don't want to offer you an inferior product, something stale and dated.


WFDS

2 comments:

  1. There are followers and there are readers. Last time I checked, Challenging the Commonplace had only 36 followers/subscribers. However, we've substantially more people who stop by everyday for a visit and a read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed CO - I read just about every lib blog daily.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete