Tuesday, May 26, 2009

144...Brooke Shields: I RegretLosingMyVirginity@22

My namesake [and look alike, I mean, I am not a girl but I am the Hot component of Hot or Not, right tic?] Brooke has come clean in the June issue of Health magazine. "I think I would have had sex a lot earlier!" the actress jokes in the June issue of Health magazine. "I think I would have lost my virginity earlier than I did at 22. "

The best line on that comes from, well, I don't know who it comes from, but, after graduating from Princeton University in 1987, Miss Shields proclaimed that she had made it through her college years intact, to wit, she lived in res' and did not get drunk nor did she lose her virginity. The line was, wait for it: "What a waste of 100,000 dollars."

Apparently Brooke now concurs with that wag.

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment