Wednesday, June 10, 2009

249...Get Your Drink On Tonight

In Ottawa, that is.

Carleton Tavern, Parkdale and Armstrong, across from the Parkdale Market.

The Hintonburg Economic Development Committee is having a welcome home party for Cheryl Parrott, a true pillar of the Hintonburg community who was involved in a horrific car accident in Saskatchewan and has just made her return to her home in Ottawa. The party, which includes fried food and beaucoup de beer, will be this Thursday night starting at six at the Carleton Tavern.

I will be wearing my Pittsburgh Penguins sombrero, black, and, of course, will have my Sharpie with me.

WFDS

1 comment:

  1. A car accident? I guess there is karma in this world. She's a pharmacist who complains about harm reduction efforts that save lives.

    ReplyDelete