Tuesday, September 11, 2012

5151...The World Is Upside Down

Back in the day the esteemed philosopher Sir Charles Barkley, Auburn, stated that the world had turned upside down.  His reason was that the world's best golfer was Black, Tiger Woods and the world's best rapper was White, Eminem.

I had one of those upside down moments today.

First of all for the first time in my very long life [I am eligible for the senior's discount at Rona; that is old] I saw a Black, as in Negro, as in Kunte Kinte police officer in Gatineau.  Quebec.  Seriously.  He had his own car and a gun and everything.  Secondly I was watching WDIV Detroit's news and they, the court in Motown, is trying to round up a jury that is predominately African-American in Kwame Kirkpatrick's latest trial.  And they cannot find enough Black people.  In Detroit.  The city of.  Below 8 mile.  As if.

The world is upside down my friend, upside down.

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment