Monday, February 15, 2010

1738...Sexting Scandal At BBC

Radio 1 to be precise.

A few weeks ago, Tess Daly, the co-host of Strictly Come Dancing told She Magazine in an interview how much she trusts her husband.

Her husband is Vernon Kay, a popular weekend BBC Radio 1 DJ.

Saturday last Mr. Kay faced the public on the air for the first time since the sexting scandal broke, oh yeah, I forgot that part, the part where the husband of the year was busted by the woman who trusts him when she was, ala Mrs. Tiger Woods, checking his text messages.

The jock apologized to his wife and family for the embarrassment saying that “This week you may or may not be aware that, because of some ­foolish and stupid ­decisions I’ve made, I’ve ­disappointed and let down a lot of people. To my family and everybody else, I am very sorry.”

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment