Wednesday, March 11, 2009

26...Thursday morning on 93.1CKCU

I was great today, Wednesday, but I am going to be even better tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow, Thursday, I, the World Famous Dan Shields, am on 93.1CKCU from 8 to 9 30 in da morning and for the first 45 I will be talking with Simon Martin from The Charlatan, mostly about basketball I would think what with the Canadian University championships happening this weekend out in Kanata at ScotiaBank Place.

Then for the last 45 I will be talking with humanist David Burton who is the director of the Humanist Association of Ottawa. They be the folks who are challenging Ottawa city council's refusal to take money to run ads on cash strapped OC Transpo [allegedly cash strapped; we had a strike, about money, eh?] vehicles that say "There is probably no God now stop worrying and enjoy life."

This should be a no brainer; take their friggin' money, but, this being the rudderless ship that is Ottawa, of course it will have to be, at great cost to the taxpayer, well over thought and overwrought.

Beauty.

WFDS

1 comment: