Saturday, March 28, 2009

48...This Kills Me

CJAD is the number one station in English Montreal for News, Information and Sports. I have been listening to AM800 since forever.

I saw a bit on CTV's W5 about gambling today and they had the three to five am host Saul from Last Call With Saul so I decided to check out their website, www.cjad.com and lo and behold not only do they have that show but they also are the English flagship station for the Montreal Canadiens and they have a comedy show every nite from eleven to midnite.

I clicked on the comedy banner and it looks pretty cool.

The coolest thing about the CJAD Comedy Show is its host, Ernie Butler.

By cool I mean so cool that Mr. Butler is cold.

Ice cold.

Coz Mr. Butler died about two years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernie_Butler

This I gotta hear.

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment