Thursday, March 19, 2009

30...tips on how to get me on the wireless

Penlan wrote to me: "I have tried to listen to you but always get the page is unavailable when I try to listen "live". What's up with that?"

This note is specifically to her [Penlan is sooooooo a girl's name] but you can use this information because I know you want, you need, you crave to hear me on the radio; I am at once modest and brilliant.

CKCU station manager Matt Crosier sent me these instructions:

hello,thanks for the note. she probably has the old address in her player, if she goes to ckcufm.com and clicks on listen live, she will be ok, it is working in MP3 and Real Audio

If you still have problems, please contact the very approachable Matt Crosier at ckcumanager@gmail.com.

I would very muchly like you to join me on 93.1 Tuesday and Wednesday mornings from 6 to 7, and, after you do, please let me know what you think.

Really.

I can take it.

WFDS

1 comment:

  1. I prefer woman to "girl". It seems I will have to install Realplayer, which I don't like. I have MS Media Player & VLC media player but it won't stream with those. I might contact the station manager.

    Thanks for the info Dan boy. ;)

    ReplyDelete