Friday, August 21, 2009

709...A Fan Writes The World Famous

In response to my Post 705

705...Poll Shows 36% Of Cdns Say No To Ms. May




Anonymous said...

I'm sorry - but why do you insist on further degrading her by calling her baby? Have some respect at least for the woman and refrain from crap like that. Would you say the same if it was a male politician.. jeez. Liberals should be above that kind of crap. I don't care if you were trying to mimic a song.. I'd much rather prefer some intelligent dialogue.



If I may.

For starters, Anonymous is a very common name in this community. More so than Smith or Johnson or even Ali. I digress.

Yes, I would say the name 'baby' if it was a male politician.

I call everybody baby.

But it is you, Anonymous, who give the word power, not I.

I thank you for your time.

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment