Tuesday, September 28, 2010

2884...Mikey I Reaches Out To You

Me too.

Boy, this guy, I tell you, what a great PM he is going to be.

Hard worker too.

Last night he kicked off his Open Mike tour, um, is that not a copyrighted name from Mike Bullard's old CTV show btw? in Montreal and according to The Canadian Press he knocked it out of the park.

"By the end, Ignatieff said he'd enjoyed his first townhall meeting, a style of back-and-forth banter with voters he'll be engaging in across Canada over the coming months. 'I'm out there, there's no protection, no safety net, I'm trying to answer questions as honestly as I can,' Ignatieff said following the event."

I even participated, via the 'net, as a lurker so-to-speak.

Next stops for the Road Warrior include Winnipeg and Toronto.

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment