Friday, June 29, 2012

4814...Dean Del Mastro Problem Solved

I don't know why I didn't think of this before.

I also don't know why you didn't think of this before either Stephen Harper.

I know you know that Dean Del Mastro, also known as El Roundo, has been caught in a big lie and breaking the law and it is only a matter of time until he gets his just desserts.

You, our beloved Prime Minister, can pre empt Mr. Del Mastro's pending humiliation by tearing a page out of the Jean Chretien play book.

Make El Roundo an ambassador.

Not to an important country like Russia or Italy or The States.  No, there are lots of non important countries, Mongolia pops into my mind immediately, that you could appoint him to.  

Just make sure they have good food.  And lots of it.

Another problem solved.

You are welcome.

WFDS

1 comment: