Monday, July 27, 2009

582...EU Approves Seal Product Ban

I have said it before and I will say it again.

Let's ban the seal hunt and pay everyone in the industry a nice big chunk of change to retire from the bidness.

Then the World Wild Life Federation and People For The Ethical Treatment of Animals can move on to some other, loftier issue.

I still wonder why they, WWF, PETA, Bridgette Bardot, are so vexed by the seal hunt, seals being killed by the thousands, yet have no problems with lambs, who are killed by the tens of millions. Reference Post 17o for more information.

Lambs have souls too. Plus they are cuter.

My little rant comes on the heels of a Canadian Press report that the European Community, over the objections of member states Denmark and Romania, has decided that they will ban seal products from the EU.

WFDS

1 comment:

  1. Great point... this is what I have to say.

    http://jaretmanuel.com/i-propose-a-running-of-the-seals

    ReplyDelete