Thursday, July 23, 2009

566...National Hot Dog Month

Geez, I just found this on UPI.com. It is an American holiday, festival I suppose would be the better word, dating back to 1957, but hey, you went to a Super Bowl party, right?

It goes with out saying that People For The Ethical Treatment of Animals are against this.

If they weren't so hot [Pam Anderson, Playmate of the Year Jayde Nicole, Playmate Joe Garcia are with PETA] I would be against them.

By the way, reference Post 476, Oscar Mayer III passed this mortal coil during National Hot Dog Month.

A coincidence?

I think not.

WFDS

2 comments:

  1. Jayde Nicole and Joe Garcia would look amazing in anything. I follow Jayde on twitter and she loves animals, especially her teacup chihauhau, Pumpkin and she has been a vegetarian for most of her life. Whether you agree or not, these girls took the time to speak out about their beliefs. Good job girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, if becoming a vegetarian helps you to look like Jayde Nicole or Joe Garcia, then I'm converting. According the the girl's tweets they have both been vegetarians for some time now.

    ReplyDelete