Saturday, July 25, 2009

579...Tony Clement Backs Down

After saying earlier this week that he believed that Sudbury would become the "Valley of Death if Companhia Vale do Rio Doce hadn't purchased Inco Ltd. in 2006", Minister Clement, in conversation with Carol Mulligan of the Sault Star recanted stating that "Basically what I said was pretty bone-headed."

He also said, and I love this, wait for it, this is a beauty, he said that "I love Sudbury, I've always loved Sudbury."

Uh, yeah, right, sure you have.

Wait, no, you are lying.

For those that haven't been to Sudbury, it is like Regina, without all the bright lights and the glitter.

He did say that he wants Sudbury and the rest of Northern Ontario to succeed, which is reasonable, commendable and the right thing to say but "I love Sudbury?"

OMG.

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment