Tuesday, May 22, 2012

4660...All They Wanted To Do Was Get Drunk

They would be the graduating class at Virginia, a university that has been referred in Sports Illustrated as "...a four-year cocktail party."

But no.

They had to listen to former prom queen and multi gazillionaire Katie Couric get all pissy about her sad life.

Cyberalert takes the story from here:

Katie Couric, who made $15 million a year anchoring the CBS Evening News for a half-hour each weeknight, delivered a remarkably self-pitying commencement address at the University of Virginia on Sunday. "In those first few months at CBS, TV critics wrote about my clothes, my hair, my make-up, even the way I held my hands. Some said I lacked 'gravitas,' which I've since decided is Latin for 'testicles.'... My story may have played out in the public eye, but it's by no means unique," Couric told the graduates. " Every one of you will at some point be confronted by naysayers and learn that life isn't always fair. You'll feel cheated, you'll be mistreated. You'll wonder, 'when will I be loved?'"

That's a buzz kill.

WFDS 

No comments:

Post a Comment