Friday, June 25, 2010

2541...From The Desk Of Russell Barth

Personal friend of mine.

Mr. Barth sees the G8 and G20 summits as the end of the end.

Friend him on Facebook and see what I mean, jellybean.

Here are some samples of what vexes my boy:

Russell Barth
compare the number of rights you have today to the number of rights you will still have this time next week

Russell Barth commented on his own status.
you watch: there will be EPIC violence at the summit, and the government will use that as a reason to extend all KINDS of strict new laws. the big push is coming. Harper is about to stage a coup. No more elections.


Is he the canary in the mine?

WFDS

2 comments:

  1. Well. Looks like no one is going to care until it's too late, regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Personal friend of mine."... yes, well.....

    It should be noted that I am a comedian, and as such, my medium IS hyperbole. I use it as satire. Not to mislead, or to fear-monger, but to push the boundaries of the conversation, so that it gets more people involved.

    That said, I have no doubt at all that police will have broader rights and citizens will have fewer, as a result of this fracas.

    As for Harper and a coup: would not surprise me one bit. Not that he needs to stage one - he has Iggy's nose so far up his ass he behaves like a dictator anyway.

    But yeah. I wouldn't be surprised if this got REAL weird this week.

    ReplyDelete