Saturday, January 22, 2011

3322...I Hate When This Happens

You go into the hospital for a circumsion and you come out of hospital only able to count to twenty without using a calculator.

According to WHAS11.com in Louisville, a doctor faces a lawsuit and he is accused of wrongfully amputating a man's penis during what was supposed to be a routine circumcision at Jewish Hospital in Oct. 2007.

Phillip Seaton says when he awoke from the surgery, he discovered that the doctor had removed his entire penis.

The doctor who performed the surgery, Frankfort Urologist Dr. John Patterson says he removed Mr. Seaton’s penis because he discovered a cancerous growth on it. He says he performed the procedure to keep it from spreading.

As I mentioned above, lawyers have been consulted and money will change hands.

WFDS

1 comment:

  1. circumsion

    I can see why the doc might have been confused.

    Old joke:

    1st patient in recovery room, still groggy: What were you in for?

    2nd patient, also groggy: I was castrated. You?

    1st patient: I was circumcised.

    2nd patient: That was the word I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete