Friday, December 3, 2010

3178...He Doth Protestest Too Muchuth

Something like that; I am an English scholar but I am a Carleton English scholar soooooooo I will cut and paste this puppy from Linda Diebel's column in this morning's Toronto Star:

It's not often Stephen Harper stutters, or blushes.

But being told that dominatrix Terri-Jean Bedford had challenged him to man up over the issue of legalizing prostitution did the job Thursday.

"Uh, I've never been, uh, called upon to, uh, respond to a dominatrix," said the Prime Minister.

Journalists at a Mississauga press conference roared with laughter.

"Uh, just so we are absolutely clear on this - I don't know who this individual is," he said, his delivery stronger.

"I am sure I have never met her."


He doth protestest too muchuth.

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment