Thursday, July 29, 2010

2693...I Am Not An Astronaut

Nor have I ever played in the NHL.

NFL.

CFL.

Been an MP, MPP or a professional speed skater.

But, and I am not admitting anything to the court, I may have said I did the above things in the hope of seducing a PYT [pretty young thing] at some point in my dubious past.

It may have even worked.

Saber Qashor, a thirty year old married [read: dog] in Jerusalem has been ordered jailed for 18 months. His crime was that thirty minutes after being approached on a downtown J-town street by woman he was hitting that hard in an office building stairwell.

His crime, according to what I am reading in this Associated Press release, was he introduced himself as Dudu, which is a common Israeli Jewish nickname. More to the point, his crime was having sex with an Israeli woman after giving her the impression he too was Jewish.

Next time, Mr. Qashor, feel free to cherry pick from the list above.

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment