Tuesday, February 10, 2009

11...Radio, Radio, Radio

Tomorrow, on the Ottawa's number 27 morning show, CKCU's Special Blend, I, the World Famous Dan Shields, will be talking with Yolanda Saito, a community activist from the centre of Ottawa who is adamant that SCAN, Safer Communities and Neighbourhoods, a law that is being triumphed by Ottawa Centre MPP Yasir Naqvi is bad, bad, bad. Last week, you, my fan, may recall that I spoke to my friend Yasir about this law for about twenty minutes; I offered him a platform this week but he is taking a well deserved vacation.



In addition there will be, at 6 20 am, my Valentine's Day Address To The Nation plus tic will join me, possibly, to explain to me how he is spending Valentine's Day [I am pretty certain that a man like tic, who claims he is more evolved than I, will not be doing anything on such a Hallmark Holiday, nonetheless, he has a girlfriend and if he knows what is good for him...] and I certainly hope he will give me an update on his fat new ride and any additional torments his unnamed dealer has foisted upon our hero.



Dat's about it, do join me tomorrow morning, and, re le blog, y'all come back now, y'hear?



WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment