Friday, April 10, 2009

63...online anonymity is the last refuge of cowards..

..and scoundrels.

I posted something early today on ZeroMeansZero, the anti Mayor Larry O'Brien [for those of you out of market, just Google Ottawa's Mayor to find out about this horror show] website that is, you guessed it, anonymous and very, very, very nasty.

This is what I posted, followed by the insightful replies, all anonymous, of course:

World Famous Dan Shields said...
Everyone on here is so righteous and brave yet the only two people whom I have seen sign their remarks are Steve Blais and Perry Marleau.Anonymity is more embarrassing and cowardly than our beloved Mayor could ever be.
Dan Shields.
Oh, and like every other loser with a laptop and too much time on my hands, I too have a blog, World Famous Dan Shields. Check it out but sign your comments on my blog like a grown up, k?
April 10, 2009 1:57 PM
Anonymous said...
Who the F... is Dan Shields?Someone we don't want to know, I'll bet.
April 10, 2009 2:53 PM
Anonymous said...
"World famous Dan Shields"Famous because he has a blog and no one reads it. Comments Zero!A real nerd.
April 10, 2009 3:15 PM

Incredible biting come back, and, note to anonymous, one and two and three, um, I signed my name, so, you do know who I am. You all would have loved Germany, late 30's, early 40's.

WFDS

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've riled up some of those anonymous Conservative Comment Cronies that flood mainstream media comments pages.

    And you nabbed two!

    This is a definite sign that you've been noticed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "online anonymity is the last refuge of cowards..."

    ... and public servants.

    Clearly you haven't had to make a living yet, WFDS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We know who you are. Stop using ZMZ to promote your radio show.

    ReplyDelete