Top ten mistakes that new graduates make from Stuart Schultz's Gradspot.com's Guide To Life After College:
1. Not traveling after college.
2. Not considering moving home.
3. Ignoring health insurance.
4. When job searching not finding ways to differentiate yourself.
5. Not preparing to actually succeed in your job.
6. Missing the due date on a bill.
7. Thinking you can always start saving tomorrow.
8. Buying or leasing a new car.
9. Ordering in every night.
10. Forgetting about all of the awesome aspects of life after college.
Check, check and checkmate.