Wednesday, June 30, 2010

2563...Why O'Brien Running Is Good For Jim

At Jim Watson's, former and hopefully next mayor of your capital, kick off there were a lot of social politicos, band wagon jumpers, non heavy lifters. The initials EH and GM immediately pop into the front of my brain.

With the cake walk that the election would have been without hizzonner in the race the EH and GM types will go back to whatever opportunistic opportunity will come their way next.

Now Mr. Watson's team will be workers and work they will. The hangerons will unhang.

This is the most important municipal election your capital has ever seen; four more years of Larry 0 and you may as well close the store.

WFDS

2 comments:

  1. WFDS: Larry will not get my vote next time (I was stupid enough to vote for him last time). Fool me once ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that Jim is a big liberal and you are a team player... but on this you are right. Jim is a good pol, and I think that his real goal all along has been to have and keep this job. He is a home town boy, and wants to live in Bytown and serve it. I think Jim may not only win but be a 20 year mayor.

    ReplyDelete